Products » Hemostats » Teracel Nonwoven »
TERACEL® Nonwoven is structured of interlocked fibers be needle punching fabric. It is bulky and taken off without difficulty by picking with forceps. It accelerates hemostasis 43% faster by rapid absorbing blood on surgical site in comparison of TERACEL® Original. Non woven structure of TERACEL® provides improved adaptability and adherence in both open and minimally invasive surgery such as cardiovascular, general and peripheral vascular surgery compared to TERACEL® Original. Because it doesn’t stick to the sugical instrument, the handling including repositioning and removal during surgery is easily done.
- Excellent Haemostasis in 2 – 3 minutes
- Low pH has antimicrobial effect
- Very good handling characteristics
- Does not stick to instruments
- Typically dissolves in 7 – 14 days
- Bactericidial properities
- Complience with the requirements of USA
- Plant based product with minimum tissue reaction
- Do not cause irritation to applied body/tissue
TERACEL® Nonwoven Haemostat are sterilized by Gamma iraddiation technique.
TERACEL® Nonwoven Haemostat bio-compatible. ISO – 10993 Bio-compatibility results are available to our customers upon request.