Products » Hemostats » Teracel Original »
TERACEL® Original Haemostat is an absorbable and sterile knitted fabric, which is generated by oxidation of regenerated cellulose. Said agent is white with a pale yellow color and caramellike smell.
TERACEL® Original Haemostat is used for controlling capillary bleedings and other kinds of bleedings during surgical operations. TERACEL® Original Haemostat can be suitable for use where other kinds of haemostatic applications are not appropriate or convenient.
- Excellent Haemostasis in 2 – 3 minutes
- Low pH has antimicrobial effect
- Very good handling characteristics
- Does not stick to instruments
- Typically dissolves in 7 – 14 days
- Bactericidial properities
- Complience with the requirements of USA
- Plant based product with minimum tissue reaction
- Do not cause irritation to applied body/tissue
TERACEL® Original Haemostat are sterilized by Gamma iraddiation technique.
TERACEL® Original Haemostat bio-compatible. ISO – 10993 Bio-compatibility results are available to our customers upon request.